Land art residency in Spain
This is an opportunity to go to Spain to create a land art project for the picturesque Mediterranean area near Valencia. Organisers will provide you a fee of EUR 600 and cover travel expenses.
The residency will take place from 22 November until 5 December 2021.
This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
Learn more information
- Grant of EUR 600
- Up to EUR 200 to cover the travel costs to Spain and back
- Up to EUR 300 for materials
- Accommodation, meals, and shared workspace
- Document with cover letter, description of the project (up to 4 pages), chronogram of the process and materials to be used. Please, don’t mention your name and surname in this document.
- CV/portfolio with full contact details
This is the first stage. If your application is selected you will be invited for an interview. The results will be announced on 20 October 2021.