Cultural Leadership Academy: online networking study tour to Thuringia
21-24 September hop on a digital study tour to one of the states of Germany — Thuringia.
You will meet managers and policymakers carrying out great cultural projects in small cities and with little resources. Find out about the instruments helping them, study the structure and procedures of local cultural institutions, and get personal advice. Though it is an online tour, you will have the feeling of walking into the Department of Culture in a German country and visiting the off-stage of a local theatre.
Carefully study the application guidelines, join the online study tour, and add Czech cultural managers to your contact list.
- Lectures and workshops with 16 cultural managers from Germany: minister of culture, officers of independent projects, educational initiatives, local authorities, theatres, and funds from small cities all over Thuringia
- A stipend of EUR 200 to spend on anything for your professional development: from courses to books
- Translation of lectures, workshops, and meetings into Ukrainian
- Elisabeth Fuckel, cultural manager and coordinator of an educational project in a regional association of cultural education of youth
- Thomas Putz, PR-manager and project manager of an association of cultural initiatives LAG Soziokultur
- Britta Lohre, vocational training specialist and the head of the association of historical landmarks "Barockes Bendeleben"
- Alexandra Forner, head of the Department of Tourism and Culture and culture coordinator of the regional office of the Kyffhäuserkreis district
- Ueli Häsler, project manager at Altenburg Gera Theatre
- Jörg Wagner, head of the project of the movable cultural mediation for youth culture schools Kultur.Acker
- Marco Wohlenberg, head of the office of Tourismusverband Südharz Kyffhäuser e.V. and the officer of the regional administration of Kyffhäuserkreis district
- Thomas Kümmel, head of Kunsthof Friedrichsrode
- Birgit Sprenger, an officer of the Ministry of Culture and the National Secretariat of Thuringia
- Antje Jakob, an officer of the Department of Culture, structural funds of EU and the Wartburg Fund
- Julia Heinrich, project manager of the chain of post-educational institutions KULTUR LAND BILDEN
- Felix Eckerle, head dramaturgist at Altenburg Gera Theatre
- Susanne Tomaschek, expert on pre-school institutions in the Deparment of Youth in Kyffhäuserkreis district
- Janin Pisarek, head of a state office Cultural Agents of Thuringia
- Jana Fiedler, head of Anne Frank kindergarden
- Benjamin Immanuel Hoff, Minister of Culture, Federal and European Affair and the head of the State Administration of Thuringia
Please find more information on the speakers in the application guidelines.
- Representatives of NGOs
- A 3-5 slides presentation about you and your projects in English or Ukrainian language
- Scan or photo of the first pages of your passport
- If you have already participated in the online networking study tour to the Czech Republic, you cannot apply for this open call.
- Two more virtual tours are coming: to Austria and another region of Germany. Keep in mind that you can only participate in an online networking trip once, so if you are interested in one of them, postpone the application.
- You can only apply individually. You cannot submit an application in a team with peers.
- You can only submit one application within one open call.
- If unsuccessful, you can apply again for the next call or choose another House of Europe opportunity.