i-Portunus Houses: grants for travel of your European colleagues to Ukraine
This is your chance to implement a joint project, research, networking, or experience exchange with art and culture professionals from other European countries. You can invite two to five colleagues to Ukraine or partially arrange virtual mobility. The total length of the mobility has to be between 7 and 60 days.
To find team members, or to team up with a host, you can visit online matching sessions. Please, check the schedule on the website.
This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukrainians.
Learn more information
- EUR 1,650 for each invited participant who will come to Ukraine for seven days. This sum will cover travel, project realisation, and provision costs. For each extra day, another 33 EUR will be awarded.
- From EUR 1,000 to 1,500 for realisation of virtual mobility. This sum will cover organisational expenses, hardware, software, facilitation fees, and production costs.
- dream to create a joint project with colleagues from other countries and need funding
- work in any cultural sector except audio-visual one
- are legally registered in Ukraine
- Completed application form: information about you and your guests, description of cooperation project, and mobility scheme
- A signed Declaration on Honour, confirming your eligibility and stating that you do not fall within the Exclusion Criteria
- Documents confirming charitable status — only for organisations
- You will be notified about the results of the contest on 2 August 2021.
- You can apply for one collaboration project or several different ones — with each participant separately. If you plan multiple collaboration projects you have to describe each collaboration project in a separate application form.
- A sub-grant for virtual participation will only be granted to a non-travelling team member of a group, and only once.
- All the participants have to be over the age of 18.
- Additional mobility support can be provided to the participants living with a disability. The applicant is invited to discuss the amount of extra support needed with the i-Portunus team.
- If your project is implemented in cooperation with European Cultural Foundation, Kultura Nova Foundation, MitOst e.V., Goethe-Institut, Institut français Paris, or Izolyatsia Foundation you are not eligible to apply.
- Staff members of Creative Europe Programme, European Cultural Foundation, Kultura Nova Foundation, MitOst e.V., Goethe-Institut, Institut français Paris, and Izolyatsia Foundation are not eligible to apply.