Creative Enterprise Ukraine // expired
This open call is finished. Stay tuned for the next calls in 2020.
We have partnered with innovation agency Nesta in the UK, disseminating their creative business training methodology in more than 20 countries worldwide, helping creative entrepreneurs acquire the knowledge and the skills to strengthen their businesses and/or transform an idea into a sustainable enterprise.
The core element of the programme is a four-day training. It allows participants to explore their existing businesses or business ideas from the point of finances, customers and development potential. The training is based around Nesta’s Creative Enterprise Toolkit. Training sessions are delivered by Nesta accredited Ukrainian-based facilitators.
Creative Enterprise Ukraine training participants can access the other two elements of the programme – post-training support for projects and alumni network.
Please find more information on the programme here.
This opportunity is perfectly suitable for:
- Entrepreneurs from all sectors of the creative industries, at the pre-trading stage and having preferably not more than two years of experience in business
- People with a business idea in one of the creative industries sectors, and looking to turn it into a sustainable enterprise
You need to belong to one of the following sectors:
- Advertising and marketing
- Creative hubs
- Design (product, graphic, interior, etc.)
- IT, digital media and gaming
- TV and radio
- Performing arts
- Publishing and literature
- Museums, galleries and libraries
- Visual arts and photography
- Hands-on tools for developing and structuring your business or idea from the UK innovations agency Nesta
- A certificate of training attendance
- Post-training support for selected projects (individual consultations, mentorship, strategic sessions, etc.)
- Access to all-Ukrainian alumni network and events
- You should run an existing business or have a strong business idea
- Confirmation that you are at least 18 years old
People with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
You can come from any part of Ukraine, but you must cover travel and accommodation costs.