Digital Labs: inclusive education
This Digital Lab will help you overcome the challenges of inclusive education that complicate your work daily.
You will learn about the effective solutions in lectures with experts from the EU, UK, and Ukraine, come up with ideas in workshops, and, teamed with other participants, design and present a solution to a pressing issue of modern education. Members of teams that drafted the best methodologies will get up to EUR 500 on further advancement.
The Lab will run for nine days from 29 May to 6 June 2021. We invite translators: you will communicate with foreign experts fluently.
Carefully study the application guidelines, join the Digital Lab, and grow professionally.
- Ready-to-apply methodological recommendations solving the challenges of inclusive education you face every day.
- More than 15 lectures and workshops by experts from the EU, UK, and Ukraine. Among them are executives of ministries of education, talented methodologists, professors, and teachers.
- Five hours of mentoring sessions with experts where you will receive personal advice and an outside perspective on the methodology you are working on.
- A chance to win the stipend on further development — up to EUR 500. You can spend it on courses, books, and other things that advance you professionally.
- School teachers working in inclusive classes and participating in the educational reform
- Methodological teachers, pedagogical universities trainers, and researchers involved in the development of the methodological frameworks for schools
- Head teachers and advanced specialists of educational facilities from territorial communities involved in the ‘base schools’ and working with inclusive education closely
- Two letters of recommendation from employers or professionals in the field of education
- Scan of the first page of your passport
- You can only apply individually. You cannot submit an application in a team with peers.
- You can only submit one application within one open call.
- You can only be funded through Digital Labs: educators once. You cannot apply for this open call if you have already participated in Digital Labs.
- If unsuccessful, you can apply again for the next call or choose another House of Europe opportunity.