Infrastructure Grants #3
Hundreds of Ukrainian cities and villages stay silent on weekends. There are no events, no workshops or talks, no spaces for creativity, no local media.
We believe this is not due to the lack of proactive locals, but because there is no technical infrastructure. So if you are an organisation in need of computer equipment and hardware to break the silence with great cultural projects, apply for Infrastructure Grants.
Cities with a population of more than 50,000 people can get up to EUR 9,000. For cultural organisations from villages and towns where less than 50,000 people live, we offer smaller grants — up to EUR 4,500.
Study the application guidelines carefully and submit your application.
- Funding for pricey desktops, laptops, tablets, software, photo and video cameras, smartphones, microphones and countless other gadgets to further the activities of your organisation. NGOs can also get a honorarium for one member of the team for the management of the grant.
- The infrastructure to carry out the projects living up your cities' or village's cultural life.
- The opportunity to transfer your activities online if, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you cannot hold offline events.
- An understanding of grant schemes grant history that will help you acquire funding in the future. Your organisation will already have grant history.
- Membership of our alumni community, offering contacts with the managers of the incredible cultural projects from all over Ukraine, networking meet-ups, and even more grants.
- NGOs working in the cultural sector
- State cultural institutions
- Municipal cultural institutions
- Several projects for your community that you can carry out with the new technical infrastructure on your mind
- Work experience in the field of culture and creative industries and a portfolio of implemented projects
- A detailed budget plan in our template