Creative Enterprise Ukraine online
Creative Enterprise Ukraine is an international capacity building programme for creative entrepreneurs which enables participants to explore their existing businesses and business ideas from the point of finances, customers and scaling potential.
You will understand how you see your business in future and how do you get there, working on:
- Effective business processes to produce high-quality products without problems
- Tailoring a business model to make a profit and be able to invest money in development
- Satisfactory partnerships to delegate smaller tasks and free up some time for making strategic decisions
- Successful marketing plans to target your audience and make them fall in love with your products
Our professional facilitators and the Nesta methodology specially designed for creative entrepreneurs will help you with mastering all of the above.
- The vision of your dream enterprise in a couple of years and a plan on how to get there.
- Understanding how big the success potential of your business is and whether it is worth your time.
- A look from outside and insights for your business from facilitators that have already conducted 31 training sessions for 649 entrepreneurs.
- Personal advice on issues that worry you the most.
- New contacts all over Ukraine who are open to collaborations and mutual promotion.
- Double the communication and exclusive opportunities, as you will be a member of the alumni communities of both the House of Europe and Creative Enterprise Ukraine.
- You have an operating creative business no more than two years old
- You have a thought-out idea for a business in creative industries
- Motivation to participate in the training and clear understanding how it will be beneficial for your business
- A computer with a microphone and camera and a good internet connection
- The training is held online. It requires your active participation: you should have your camera and microphone switched on during the sessions.
- Desktop or laptop are needed to participate. You cannot join via a smartphone or tablet.
- We will communicate the results of the open call on 26 April 2021. Check your email on that day, so you don’t miss the letter.
- The training is delivered by a team of Nesta-accredited Ukrainian facilitators.
- The working language of the training is Ukrainian. Knowledge of foreign languages is not required.