Master’s and postgraduate scholarships for studying in France
This is an opportunity to go to France to get a master's degree or defend a dissertation under the guidance of two scholars: a Ukranian one and a French one. Programme will fund your stay and provide a supervisor to help with the organisational issues.
The master’s programme lasts five-nine months. Postgraduate programme includes three internships in France, three months each.
The scholarship is provided by the Government of France. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukrainians.
Learn more information
- Monthly stipend: EUR 700 for masters programmes and EUR 1,415 for postgraduates programmes
- Exemption from payment of student’s visa fee
- Exemption from registration fees in public establishments under The French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
- Assistance with finding a housing
- Social and health insurance
- Support of Campus France in settling the administrative issues and planning the stay
- Are under 30 years old
- Are the citizen of Ukraine
- Have bachelor’s, specialist’s or master’s diploma of a Ukrainian university
- Master or postgraduate application form completed
- Detailed description of your study project
- Motivation letter
- A letter of confirmation from a French university
- A document with your grades for the last four years
- English or French language certificate
The documents must be completed in English or French, depending on the programme and university you have chosen.
1. Check the requirements for documents and email the application package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Send an email with “Scholarship contest BGF” in the subject line to email@example.com to receive confirmation that your candidacy is registered.
This is the first step of the application process. If your application is successful you will be invited for an interview.
- If you apply for the postgraduate scholarship, your Ukrainian university must have a cooperation agreement with French university.
- The results will be announced in mid-June 2021.