Online-course “European grants for culture and creative projects”
This is an online-course that in simple words explains all stages of applying for a grant by Creative Europe, which is an EU programme offering Ukrainian organisations up to EUR 2,000,000 on cultural and creative projects. You will learn how to choose the fitting grant, look for international partners, prepare the project application and report.
Among the lecturers are:
- Andrii Kulakov — programme director of NGO “Internews Ukraine”. He has 15 years of experience in development and realisation of projects with budgets over EUR 500,000 in Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and other countries, funded by international donors.
- Aliona Dmukhovska — programme manager of Creative Europe Desk Ukraine. She has seven years of experience in development and realisation of music and educational projects in Ukraine, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, Hungary, Kyrgyzstan.
This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
Learn more information
- Seven modules of theoretical material
- Tests to check how you have mastered the topics
- Digital certificate about completion of the course
- Comprehensive overview on the Creative Europe programme
- Plan of actions for getting grant for your project
- Represent marketing or advertising agency, design studio, design production
- Carry out cultural events
- Work at a publishing house
- Work in film or theatre industry
- Represent museum or creative hub
- Work in IT or gamedev