Co-financing grants for cultural projects
These are grants for cultural initiatives that raise community funds and have social impact. You can get up to UAH 200,000 to cover half of the expenses for project realisation. The second half should be raised via a crowdfunding campaign on Spilnokosht or any other platform within six months.
This is one of the contests of the EU4USociety project for strengthening the civil society in Ukraine initiated by the International Renaissance Foundation and funded by the European Union.
Learn more information
- Up to UAH 200, 000 of additional funding for project realisation
- Participation in an online workshop on crowdfunding, networking, training and organisational capacity building activities
This is a call for civil and charity organisations registered in any region of Ukraine.
Political parties, religious organisations and private persons can not apply.
If your application is pre-selected, you will need to run a crowdfunding campaign.
- The results of pre-selection will be announced on 1 December 2021.
- If you applied for other contests of EU4USociety, note that one organisation can be supported through several grants on projects planned for 2020-2023, but their total sum should not exceed EUR 60,000.
- You can have mentor's support to prepare a crowdfunding campaign if needed.