Individual project grants in the field of social entrepreneurship
This grant will fund your personal project in the field of social entrepreneurship. A project is any initiative that will bring new experience, advanced professional skills and allow you to share your ideas with others.
We will support you in finding a mentor from the EU, participating in an online conference where you can meet fellows from abroad or designing a training programme for beginners in social entrepreneurship to help them put their business on rails as soon as possible.
The project must involve the EU or UK. We encourage the bilateral flow of experiences, so you can both learn from European experts and share your ideas with local audiences.
- From EUR 1,000 to EUR 4,000 to carry out your personal project
- Motivation to implement a project you lacked funding for
- A signature project for your portfolio that will advance you as a professional in the eyes of your peers and future employers
- An opportunity to learn from and share experience with peers from the EU and UK
- A chance to get new knowledge and develop managing, leadership, and communication skills
- Network development between social entrepreneurs in Ukraine and the EU and UK
- Scaling and multiplying impact of social enterprises
- Increasing capacity and professionalisation of existing social enterprises
- Promoting social entrepreneurship across disciplines and curriculum development
This opportunity is for you if you are:
- A founders, manager or employee in managerial position of an existing social enterprises with confirmation of sales
- A trainer, mentor, or university professor working in the field of social entrepreneurship
You can apply either:
- On your own. In such a case, you must be a private entrepreneur with corresponding economic activity codes.
- In partnership with an employer or other organisation. The organisation must be a registered legal entity with the right to receive grant support: an NGO, LLC, state university, charity fund, etc. The organisation will sign the agreement, receive the grant on its bank account and will be responsible for reporting. However, you must prepare the grant application and lead the project yourself.
- Budget of the project drafted in this form
- Extract from the Unified State Register of legal entities, private entrepreneurs and public associations
- Proof that the organisation from the EU or UK is ready to collaborate. You can provide it later.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.There are no other limitations as to age.
- You must be a citizen of Ukraine, who currently resides in Ukraine.
- Only individually-led projects are eligible, group applications are not.
- You can submit only one application within one open call.
- If unsuccessful, you may apply for the next open call or for other House of Europe opportunities.
- You can be supported only once by this grant. However, you may still be eligible to apply for other House of Europe opportunities.
- Grant recipients of the House of Europe mobility grant are not eligible for funding by the individual project grant.
- Several people with different projects from the same organisation can apply for funding. However, we reserve the right to award a grant only to one individual from that same organisation.