Digital labs: social enterprise trainers
The digital lab will bring together 20 trainers from all over Ukraine to find new approaches to working with social entrepreneurs.
Professionals based in different regions and working with different methodologies will cooperate to develop new instruments to prepare more valuable and profitable social businesses in Ukraine. Keynotes from experts from the EU and the UK will serve as a source of inspiration.
Hop onto the programme: it is more fun and more effective to work in good company.
- Hands-on instruments that will help you prepare social entrepreneurs more effectively. You will find out how to explain design thinking, the theory of change, measurement of social impact, financial modelling, social marketing and attracting investments even to those who have never heard of them before.
- Methodologies, cases, and personal advice from speakers from the EU, UK, and Ukraine.
- A group of 20 talented trainers from all over Ukraine. A combination of different backgrounds and a desire to deal with similar challenges more effectively will help you come up with truly unique ideas for work.
- Ukrainian interpreter for you to communicate with international experts.
- Six online sessions consisting of keynotes from speakers, real cases and brainstorming of new effective solutions.
- Practical brief homework for some of the sessions.
- Access to the House of Europe alumni community offering new contacts, communication, and even more opportunities and grants.
This opportunity is a perfect fit for you if you:
- Are a social enterprise trainer
- Have at least two years of experience in preparing and consulting social entrepreneurs
- Have at least five education programmes for social entrepreneurs in your portfolio: schools, training, hackathons, incubators, accelerators, etc.
- Motivation to grow professionally in the sphere: meet peers, learn about existing instruments and create new ones
- Availability, a computer and a good internet connection