Together for greener tomorrow: online contest for teenagers
This is an online contest for teens living in the border areas of Ukraine, Poland, and Belarus. The contest is organised by PBU Programme within the European Cooperation Day 2020.
The main topic of the contest is preserving our planet. The organisers aim the protect the cross-border environment, create a greener and eco-friendly world around — and your help is highly needed. Use your creativity to create an eco campaign, spread it among people and win some great prizes.
- Unique merch and gadgets
- Your name on the list of the winners on the programme’s website and Facebook page
Organisers welcome individual applications and groups application (up to four people) from:
- Teenagers aged 12-16
- Living in Ukraine (Volyn, Lviv, Zakarpattya, Rivne, Ternopil and Ivano-Frankivsk oblasts), Poland (Podlaskie, Lubelskie, Podkarpackie, and part of Mazowieckie voivodeships), and Belarus (Hrodna, Brest, Minsk, and Homiel oblasts)
- Think of a concept of a local green initiative which could have real benefits for the crossborder environment — up to 1 page.
- Prepare a short movie presentation of this initiative — up to 1 minute
- Draw or create in a graphic editor a design of a billboard encouraging people of your region to live an eco-friendly lifestyle — a picture in JPG or PDF
There are two stages of the contest:
1. On the first stage, you have to complete the tasks from the application form. The organisers will review the proposals and choose the projects that will enter the second stage of the competition. The names of short-listed candidates will be published on the programme’s website and Facebook.
2. On the second stage, shortlisted projects will compete on Facebook. You have to post the project on your page and try to get as many shares as possible. Projects with the highest share number win.
- Each person can participate in only one application.
- Each group can submit only one application.