Infrastructure Grants #6
Russia aims to demolish Ukrainian culture. As of 27 May, the Ministry of culture and information policy reported 367 landmarks to be damaged. If you feel the strength to fight destruction with production, these grants are for you.
We offer from UAH 300,000 to UAH 500,000 to civil organisations that aim to advance Ukrainian culture despite shootings. Whether you have been actively volunteering or your space has been heavily affected by war you can get our support.
Purchase building materials, furniture, equipment, and gadgets to fix up or restore your space. Grants also offer honoraria for a team, as well as cover the fuel and bulletproof vests.
Study the application guidelines carefully and submit your application. Learn about the pitfalls and ask your question to the grant managers — join the live stream on Facebook on 29 June at 16.00.
- From UAH 300,000 to UAH 500,000 on building materials, furniture, gadgets, and equipment to restore your art space or carry out the projects living up your city's or village's cultural life
- Fuel, bulletproof vests, and honoraria for the core team
- Membership of our alumni community, offering contacts with the managers of the incredible cultural projects from all over Ukraine, networking meet-ups, and even more grants
We are looking for applications from non-profit civil organisations that:
- Were heavily affected by war, yet seek to restore their art space and hold cultural events for their community
- Actively volunteer and aim to advance culture in their cities or villages even despite war
- A detailed budget plan, drafted in our template
- A legal entity registered in the region that was occupied or affected by war
- Work experience in the field of culture and creative industries and a portfolio of implemented projects
- Active civil position and the experience of volunteering in times of Russian aggression
- Strong team able to carry out the project even during the war
Apply via our online platform.
Before applying, carefully read the application guidelines to find out more about the expenses covered by the grant, questions from the form, and the hints that will help you win the grant.
- Your organisation can be funded only once through our Infrastructure Grants. You may still apply for other House of Europe programmes — you can check our opportunities catalogue to find something fitting.