Chevening: scholarships for master’s studies in the United Kingdom
This is a scholarship programme to cover your master’s degree at a UK university. You will spend a year studying, networking extensively, and experiencing local culture. To participate in the programme, you need to be a leader.
Since 1983, over 50,000 people from more than 160 countries have received Chevening scholarships.
- Tuition fees
- A monthly scholarship
- An economy class return airfare to the UK
- Visa costs
- GBP 120 as a contribution to the PCR tests
- Travel grant to attend Chevening events
- Citizenship of a Chevening-eligible country or territory
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours)
- Completed application form: elaborate on the selected master’s programmes, your leadership skills and career plans.
- Unconditional offer from a British university. While applying for scholarship, you should also apply to three master’s courses at the UK universities and receive a letter of acceptance from one of them by 14 July 2022.
- Successful interview and two references from academia or professionals. These are required at the second stage of selection. Only applicants that have been selected by an independent commission will be invited to an interview.
- The monthly stipend will depend on whether you are studying in London or another city. These rates are subject to an annual review.
- After your study has ended you have to return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years
- If you still have questions, fill out the feedback form on the programme's website.
- At the Chevening website, you can find detailed information about the selection process, description of common mistakes, and insights from scholars and alumni.