Creative Europe: European cooperation projects
This is an opportunity to get up to EUR 2,000,000 for a big cultural project created in collaboration by at least three organisations from 39 countries. Digitization of rare folklore material, organising architecture biennale, creating street art that encourages critical thinking, or performances reflecting the concept of faith — these are some projects involving Ukraine already supported by Creative Europe in past contests.
You will work on the project for up to four years. It can include several areas of culture and creative industries, or be interdisciplinary.
This is one of many Creative Europe opportunities for Ukrainians and one of the thousands of programmes that the EU can offer.
Learn more information
- If your team has three or four organisations from different countries you can get up to EUR 200,000 to cover 80% of expenditures. Check the conditions for small-scale projects.
- If your team has from five to nine organisations from different countries you can get up to EUR 1,000,000 to cover 70% of expenditures. Check the conditions for medium-scale projects.
- If your team has more than nine organisations from different countries you can get up to EUR 2,000,000 to cover 60% of expenditures. Check the conditions for large-scale projects.
- Represents any cultural and creative sector except of the audio-visual one
- Is a legal entity including PE
- Is registered in Ukraine, EU, Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Iceland, Kosovo, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Northern Macedonia, Serbia, or Tunisia
One organisation applies from the whole team. It has to be registered more than two years ago.
Completed application form that includes:
- Administrative information about team members and consolidated project budget
- Project description: relevance, concept, target audiences, sharing the responsibilities in the team and action plan
- Detailed budget and portfolio of the projects for the last four years
You can check the templates of application forms on the website.
2. Register your organisation and ask to register all the partners so everyone gets a PIC-number.
3. Find your contest on the Funding and Tenders Opportunity Portal, complete the online form and upload the required documents.
- To find partners in the other countries try to check pan-European networks, offer cooperation to the organisations already supported by Creative Europe, apply to the programme national desk, or publish the announcement on the Funding and Tenders Opportunity Portal.
- You can submit your project only in one category.
- If you are the lead applicant you can participate only in one project. If you are a partner you can be involved in several projects.
- List of the eligible countries where you can search for partners may extend. Check the updates on the website.