Creative Youth Grants
We believe Ukraine is talented: there is no lack of gifted people in the cities and villages, but there is a lack of funding and opportunities for them. To even that out we offer creative youth grants.
These grants support projects helping 16-25-year-olds in the regions to uncover their talents. These can be sound recording labs, inclusive theatre performances, movie camps, urban projects aiming to reimagine public spaces, and other activities that enable young people to be creative.
We will not leave you on your own with the project. A mentor from the EU or the UK will become your partner, helping you with project realisation and advising participants online.
- EUR 6,000–8,000 to carry out the project you cherish
- Experience, acquaintances and a new project in the portfolio
- An opportunity to advance the artistic community in the regions
- An opportunity to help creative young people uncover their talents and understand the power of art in changing society
- A kindred spirit in the person of a mentor from the EU or UK: you can choose one yourself or we will find the right person for you
- New contacts in culture organisations from the regions that also won these grants
- Membership in our alumni community, uniting representatives of the most influential cultural organisations and change agents
- Work in the sphere of arts and culture
- Are officially registered in Ukraine
- Can receive grant support. You can check this in your charter or ask a bookkeeper
- An interesting project and the motivation to carry it out
- A detailed budget drafted in our template
- Constituent documents of your organisation: the charter, an extract from the Unified State Register and, for NGOs, an extract from the Register of Non-Profit Organisations
- Please use our template to draft the budget. Otherwise we will not be able to consider your application.
- You can get a Creative Youth Grant only once. You can still apply for other House of Europe opportunities.
- If your application is unsuccessful, you can apply again next year. We will comment on the most common mistakes that got in the way of applications entering the expert evaluation stage, so that your chances to succeed next year are higher.