Study tours in education – elementary school // expired
This opportunity is perfectly suitable for:
- Elementary school teachers with 5+ years of experience and active participation in the educational reform process
- Specialists involved in the development of methodological frameworks for elementary schools (teacher-methodologists, researchers, pedagogical university trainers )
- Headmasters and advanced specialists in elementary education from amalgamated communities involved in the newly created system of “base schools”
This opportunity offers:
- Participation in a week-long study tour in Finland focusing on aspects of elementary school innovations in order to
- Internationalise networks
- Exchange and reflect on concepts and methodologies of teaching in elementary school, approaches and working methods, success-models and challenges
- Receive training and build capacities for professional and organisational advancement
- Confirmation that you are a legal resident of Ukraine and at least 18 years old: provide a scan of the first page of your passport indicating your birth date
- At least five years of professional experience in the field of education
- Your professional CV
- Motivation letter
- Two recommendation letters from employers or/and an organisation you have worked with
More information in Guideline for applicants
- Only individual applications are eligible, group applications are not.
- You can apply for only one study tour within one call.
- If unsuccessful, you may apply again in the next call.
- You may take part only once in a House of Europe study tour.
- However, you may still be eligible to apply for other House of Europe opportunities.
- You must have a biometric passport or be able to obtain a biometric passport, or you must obtain a visa for the EU country(-ies) of travel for insertion in your valid non-biometric passport.
- You are responsible for all personal travel documents, including visas, insurance, and biometric passport.
- In the event you are under a valid EU travel ban you are ineligible for this event .
Be the first to know about new opportunities right next door or abroad. We tell you right away what is in store for you and how to go for it.
We provide you with a weekly digest of carefully catered opportunities, right on time for your morning coffee. We respect your time and privacy – this is the one and only email you’ll see from us each week.